Registration is now open for 2016.
Contact us for more Information:
Video Game Palooza WANTS YOU!
Are you interested in video games?
Are you a gamer?
Do you like helping people and giving back to your community?
Are you someone who wants to be part of a great team?
We are actively recruiting volunteers from all over the country for Video Game Palooza! Besides some of our really cool events such as Indy Pop Con, Young Video Game Inventor Challenge, Diversity Round Tables, Charity Arcade, and our video game silent auctions, we are continually creating events in which people can get involved with giving back to their community and raising funds for a great cause.
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING
When you choose to volunteer, you get to:
- Be part of an exciting Video Game Palooza event
- Give back to your community
- Make new friends
- Raise funds for charity
- Share your pride in the community with fellow video game fans
- Serve with your friends and HAVE FUN
- Enjoy networking opportunities
- Meet people from all over the country
- receive FREE Admission to our events
- receive 2016 shirts and other apparel
You can choose to volunteer in any of the following capacities:
- Running our Charity Arcade
- Organizing a Video Game Tournament
- Being an Airport Ambassador and Greeter
- Helping people to play video games
- Serving at the Hotel Information Station
- Sharing our Hospitality
- Working with the Awards Distribution Station
- Helping at the Video Game Information Station
- Serving at the Volunteer Check-In
- working our VIP Events
We look forward to having your help at our next event. Game On!